ANENG Multi-Function Multimeter
This ANENG multimeter does just about everything, Ohms Meter, True RMS, 9999 counts, AC/DC voltage current resistance, temperature testing, and auto/manual ranging with analog bar graph.
Temperature Measurement: Use the probe included with the ANANG Digital Multimeter to measure the temperature of any kind of consistency of liquid that you need to test.
Live Wire Testing: Use the included measuring pens to test live wires with digital display on the Digital Multimeter LCD screen.
Multiple Accessories: Multiple accessories are included with the ANANG Digital Multimeter for the full range of metered testing that you will need to do with the Digital Multimeter.
Convenient Kickstand: The ANANG Digital Multimeter includes a built-in kickstand that is very convenient when testing.
Non-Contact Voltage (NCV) Testing: Use the non-contact voltage mode to detect AC voltage, with an audio beep. The speed of beeps indicates the strength of the voltage.
Multimeter Features Summary:
- True RMS
- Auto and manual range selectable
- Analog bar graph
- Black EBTN screen
- Capacitance: 9.99nF/99.99nF/999.9nF/9.99uF/99.99uF/999.9uF/9.999MF
- Voltage: 999.9mV/9.999V/99.99V/999.9V
- Current: 999.9uA/99.99uA/999.9mA/10A
- Resistance: 99.99/999.9/9.999k/99.99k/999.9K/9.999M/99.99M Ohm
- Frequency: 99.99Hz/999.9Hz/9.999KHz/99.99KHz/999.9KHz/5MHz
- Display Type: Digital Display
- Diode Test: Yes
- Continuity: Yes
- Duty Cycle: 1%-99%
- Sample Rate: 3 times per second
- Power: 2 x 1.5V AA batteries (Not Included)
- DIY Supplies: Electrical
- Operating Mode: Auto/Manual Ranging
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 ℃
- Operating Humidity: ≤75%RH
- Storage Condition: -20~60℃
- Storage Humidity: ≤80%RH
- 1 x ANENG Q1 9999 Counts True RMS Digital Multimeter
- 1 x 16 in 1 Multifunctional Test Line
- 2 x Test Probe
- 1 x Temperature Sensor
- 1 x Storage Bag
- 1 x English User Manual
- Requires 2 x AA batteries (not included)